I think Buffy likes her new bed. Such a pretty kitty.
She does!
I had a kitty who looked like Buffy. His name was Leo. I think he likes his new bed and Buffy looks very happy in it. Happy new week.
Aw!
Buffy looks delighted with her new bed. That is a happy cat.
Buffy is a beauty and a rather spoiled and pampered cat, Happy SITAR.
Buffy is a beauty and I think she likes her bed. A female orange cat is a bit unusual!
Buffy is gorgeous and your art piece really captured her perfectly. It's hard to catch the personality but you did it!
Post a Comment
Ssunday in the Art Room Just a few Summer Delights :) Andrea @ From the Sol
8 comments:
I think Buffy likes her new bed. Such a pretty kitty.
She does!
I had a kitty who looked like Buffy. His name was Leo. I think he likes his new bed and Buffy looks very happy in it. Happy new week.
Aw!
Buffy looks delighted with her new bed. That is a happy cat.
Buffy is a beauty and a rather spoiled and pampered cat, Happy SITAR.
Buffy is a beauty and I think she likes her bed. A female orange cat is a bit unusual!
Buffy is gorgeous and your art piece really captured her perfectly. It's hard to catch the personality but you did it!
Post a Comment