Not something you want to face Off with 😂
Friday Face Off
Still holding my breath (and my nose) while Trump is still in power. Looking forward to better days :)
Andrea @ From the Sol
In the Good Old Summertime My first time at Art Journal Journey ... but, not the last I"m sure :) ...
11 comments:
I love your whimsical face off drawing. Happy FFO!
Beautiful
That is definitely true! Did you notice the news story about the 65 (I think65) year old man who was thrown in the air by a buffalo in Yellowstone?) Luckily he'll be ok. Have a super weekend.
More than two more years, Andrea. It seems endless.
Yeah, you don't want to get that close to a bison. I enjoy them from a safe distance. We had a bison walking through our campsite in Yellowstone once, and on a trip to Badlands several bison marched through our campground. It was an amazing experience.
...dumb tourists at Yellowstone seem to want to!
I saw the same story Erika saw. Thank goodness the man survived. Your bison are stunning, but I wouldn't want to get very close to one.
Let's hope the mid-terms cut tRump down a peg or two.
People never seem to learn that these are dangerous, unpredictable animals, do they?
We're all doing the same when it comes to DT. Scarier than that buffalo!
All of these images are so beautiful. I can't fault the bison. People are ignorant. These are not pets. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Bison are amazing animals. We have a large herd in our Black Hills state park. No, you don't want to face off with one.
I dunno? Bet some can be nice? Like a cow?
Post a Comment