Thursday, February 22, 2024

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD Ladders


 Ladders 
Winter 

Summer

A big project ...





My son bought a boat in New York, drove it back to Illinois, rebuilt the engines, refinished the inside and gel coated the exterior.  Then his boat was awesome, just as he wanted it :) 


  Ice sculptures in Wisconsin ...


We spent a lot of time on ladders when we were volunteering for Raptor Rehab ... each time an adventure, each time rewarding, especially when we were able to release our rescues back to the wild.  

Rains prompts are getting more difficult as time passes.  I assume that is because it becomes harder and harder to think up new prompts when you have been doing it for so long ... we really appreciate you, Rain.  Thank you for all that you do :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

9 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Fine collection of ladder photos. That boat looks huge until it gets into the water. What a project, most impressive.

Rain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DVArtist said...

Oh so many great ladders. The one in the snow reminds me why I live here. LOL Your son did a fantastic job on the boat. Well done indeed. Have a nice day.

Christine said...

A wonderful ladder selection.

Michelle said...

Wow, that boat was a big project. It looks great!

kwarkito said...

I’m impressed by the boat !

Tom said...

...I enjoy winter, but the ladder in summer looks inviting. I've always thought that BOAT stood for Break Out Another Thousand! It's best for me to have both feet on the ground at all times. Andrea, have a wonderful weekend.

Jeanie said...

These are wonderful examples all, but I especially love the ladder in spring with the poppies!

Fundy Blue said...

Great ladders, Andrea! Your son did an impressive job with his boat repairs. Happy weekend!

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...