Thursday, February 8, 2024

Rain Frances Creations ... Far Away

Far Away
 The perfect prompt for my recent trip.  Sadly my phone was not working in Thailand and I had to purchase another one.  The transfer of photo's was incomplete and I lost some of my favorite pictures :(  but I will share with you some of what I have.

The Chiang Mai "Charming" Flower show ... this was my first night in Thailand.  





















 



 I promise there is more to come ... maybe by next week :) Meanwhile, I hope this finds you all well ...

Andrea @ From the Sol






 









6 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

You have a wonderful flower theme in your photos. Very well done.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The flowers are lovely, Andrea, but all those dazzling lights not so much! Hope you are recovering from jet lag and are ready to spin new tales for us. Hugs - David

Christine said...

Beautiful Andrea

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous post Andrea

Much♡love

Rain said...

Wow!!! Look at that sparkly glitter tree! I love it! What a beautiful spot to visit Andrea!! ♥

CAAC said...

That's just horrible you lost a lot of your photos during the data transfer. Do you not store your images in the cloud? That might be a huge help to you in the future.

I loved your set of photos! Did you take all of these on this trip? The flowers fill me with such promise of spring weather to come! Looking forward to your next travelogue image set!

Thanks for visiting and have funtastic day, my Andrea!

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...