Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... A Fond Moment


 "A" Fond Moment

"A"Fond Moment?  Who has only one fond moment.  I could fill pages with fond moments so coming up with "A" Fond Moment is next to impossible ... So I will spare you a lifetime review and just post a few fond moments for lack of time and space to post all of them.

Getting married has to be high on the list of Fond Moments ...

Having kids is another endless source of fond moments ... so where to begin or end?


And from kids I naturally go to my two wonderful Granddaughters ...



I could write a book about all of the fond moments I shared with Izzi ... She was so much a part of our lives .  I have had many dogs in my lifetime and I loved them all dearly, but Izzi was more than a dog ... she was a friend and constant companion.  She was family and we still miss her ...

Our Boyz, Chachi and Fonzi , who were born in the guest room closet (a long story) added too many fond moments to count.


Being a Nurse ... oh, I could tell stories upon stories ... most of them Fond Moments, some, not so much ...


Volunteering at the Raptor Rehab Facility was another glorious experience loaded with fond  moments and once again, I can only share a few highlights. 


My trips to Thailand were loaded with fond moments ...

And Switzerland ...

and on and on and on ... In reality, I have been blessed with a lifetime of Fond Moments and I am ever so grateful for each and every one.  As time has run out, I wish you all a Happy Easter and remember ... it's not over until it is over, so stay safe!

Andrea @ From the Sol


12 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Wonderful memories

Happy Thursday

much💜love

DVArtist said...

This is a fabulous post of memories. Have a lovely day.

My name is Erika. said...

So many good things in life. I totally agree these are highlights. It was fun to see them and for you to share them with us. Hugs-Erika

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for sharing some of your many, many fond moments. And here's to many more.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Another beautiful post, and yes I totally agree, it's impossible to choose just one fond moment as they often come in waves. So many proud moments full of love for life.
Wishing you a wonderful Easter & best wishes Tracey xx

Christine said...

It is and has been a wonderful life Andrea, thanks for sharing! I just learned it is possible to have a favourite pet of many. I never thought about it.

Valerie-Jael said...

You have shared some wonderful memories with us, thanks. Have a good weekend, hugs, Valerie

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I am happy to learn that you have so many fond memories of what has evidently been a life with many exciting, fulfilling phases. As you might imagine, I am especially delighted to see pictures of your time spent in raptor rehabilitation. There is no higher calling in my book!

Tom said...

...Andrea, your life has been filled with one fond memory after another. What a blessing.

NatureFootstep said...

I envy you. So many fond moments.
I have to say, you look stunning as a nurse. It is great to know even hard work can bring lots of fond moments :) I would have loved working with animals and birds, but that was not my destiny.
Take care.

Rain said...

Izzy is smiling at you!!!!!!!!! Now that is a photo I'd title "soul mates"...but then so would the first photo of your wedding! So lovely. That photo of you when you were a nurse is wonderful, you can really see your dimples!!! ☺☺

Jeanie said...

I loved seeing your fond moments! And you have an orange boy cat! They are the best!

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...