Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
I can't wait to see what she comes up with for her Jack O' Lantern! :)
Delightful! She looks quite happy carving her pumpkin. Happy PPF!
A good paint job. I hope you have a great weekend.
Hi Andrea, nice to see you again. :)
This is such a happy seasonal piece!
I like this, great idea !
My contribution...
Love this! Happy PPF!
Post a Comment