Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday Art Date With Rain



Ghosts & Ghouls
I laugh every time I look at this ( nothing like laughing at your own jokes, Ha!)



The Goblins will get you if you don't watch out ... :)

Tis a fun time of year ... I love ghosts and ghost stories.  I  chuckle at some of the superstitions that people have.  My granddaughter, for instance, holds her breath every time we pass a cemetery so she won't suck in somebody's spirit.   Now I can think of some spirits I would love to suck in, but then I don't think we would have a choice, Ha!  Have a great week everyone ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

4 comments:

Rain said...

Hi Andrea :) Your post is so much fun today! I love all of the pieces, especially Aunt Creepy! Your cat piece is hilarious...I laugh at my own jokes all the time, I always say that I'm appreciating my own genius hee hee! The superstitions...I'm a little superstitious. When I was younger, I would lift my feet off the car floor when passing a cemetary so that I wouldn't wake any of the spirits up! I still throw salt over my shoulder when I drop some (I think that's more out of habit though) and I feel that things always come in three's. Thanks so much for joining in!!! :)

Christine said...

wonderful ghostly ghouly pieces today!

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE your creativity - and black cats.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Andrea,

Casper is a friendly ghost. I loved watching him when I was a kid. I loved a good fright as a kid but not so much today. Fun contributions for this week's theme!

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...