Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




8 comments:
Jolis petits canards ;-)
Céline & Philippe
The Goldeneye is a beautiful duck I think
Love the blue of the water and how the birds are gliding on it. The swim at the end is also nicely captured.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
The birds are on the move!
Have a wonderful day!
Hello, it is a pretty duck. Great shots. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!
I don't believe I've ever seen that sort of duck. It must be wonderful to have so many different types of birds stopping by in your lake (or pond).
I'm hoping to see lots of new birds next week while in Florida. Some years, I don't see many, and other years I get lucky.
Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Izzi. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
It looks like Spring for sure! Beautiful goldeneyes.
These are great ducks - just shows that black and white can look as good as gaudy colours.
Even though I was in the office for 7 of the 10 days I was in India, the whole experience was great. Rather different to my trip there 26 years which was a bit of a trial really!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment