Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...






4 comments:
I love seeing all your different birds. Wow, look at all the eagles! I've only seen one, once, and it wasn't in the wild. I think it's awesome how so many different types of birds and animals can live together and get along. It would be nice if humans could do that too.
Hopefully, today will be my last day of working on my tax stuff. the hardest part is over so I'm feeling a bit perkier now. It's getting down to crunch time now. Lots to do before Pogo and I leave for Florida.
How I Izzi doing? Getting a bit back to normal? We hope so. Pogo sends her woofs and a big lick. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.
wow, that´s a lot of gulls and eagles. So nice to see. Where I live it is pretty empty of birds. I had expected the geese to start coming. But no one yet. :(
What a treat to see the eagles - I saw tow species in India - but alas no pictures. Back home safe and sound - which is a relief to all concerned!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Wow look at that Eagle family! Wow.
Post a Comment