Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Wow... That's amazing!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Very nice art.
This is beyond adorable!
3 gogrgeous faces of the kitties. Have a wonderful weekend.
Awww..they are such cuties.
wow, that´s too sweet. :) Love them. Are they yours?
This is really nice. Your creativity always amazes me. Is it looking a bit like Spring in your area? We are, if only for a few days. I'm sure we still have lots of winter coming our way, but at least Spring is only a few weeks away.
Pogo asks how Izzy is doing now. My little guy has an appointment tomorrow at the groomers, then he will be all ready for Florida. I can't wait. Only a week, and we'll be on a plane headed for warm and sunny Florida.
Now I think I'll rummage through the fridge to rustle up some lunch for us. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.
Bright eyed little ones!
Post a Comment