Sunday, February 5, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
not quite sure what I'm looking at but this creature does look a bit serene. & you're right, sometimes ignorance is bless
have a lovely day.
I agree. My son always says he hopes there is reincarnation, and he can come back as a happy dog.
I agree as well. It is a blessing at times. Very well executed image for the thought :)
Animals don't clutter their minds with all the hateful thoughts and shouts that are running rampant throughout humankind. I guess that's why they forgive so easily and love so unconditionally. We'd be lost without them.
Tis cold and gray here today, but that's winter for you. Pretty soon though, Spring will be here and all things pretty will be blooming. I can't wait. (well, I'll have to. haha)
If you're a football fan, enjoy the game later today. Hugs, Edna B.
A nice life she must have, nice work!
lovely bw illustration ~ looking very wintry ~
Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful week ahead ~ ^_^
She does look peaceful. It's a lovely piece.
I was just thinking the same thing about my kitty, who is lying in the sun right now, making happy little noises and rolling around from time to time. Happy Sunday Sketches, have a great week!
Post a Comment