Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Yikes!!! good painting
Happy PPF
much love...
Hi Andrea! What a great post. Your snake could be a little scary. Great job on colors background and that forked tongue! From a person who doesn't like snakes, this is a cool one! Happy PPF and have a GREAT week! Hugz, Rasz
and is toxic as well.
Coming from PPF, I really did not want to see a snake... Your drawing is great though and I know snakes are or rather feel really nice to the touch (contrary what many people think), but seeing them especially from the front, gives me the creeps.
Yes! Great work
Is this anyone recently elected to higher office? (Sorry, couldn't resist; promise I won't do it again.)
Post a Comment