Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




7 comments:
We see both downy and hairy woodpeckers, but only in the summer. Good to see one now.
Hi there - what a nice little bird! As I have said on a number of occasions I have a real soft spot for woodpeckers!
I am in India but have seen only a few birds so far - more to come I hope. When I am 'on the road' I tend to set up my blog posts before I go away - so it will be birds from NZ for a couple of weeks - then some from India.
Cheers - Stewart M - New Delhi
Belle proximité ;-)
Céline & Philippe
Pretty images!!!
lol, I knew the name of this woodpecker before I read it. :) I´m learning :)
Your little woodpeckers are beautiful. Some of our little birds are coming back. I saw one woodpecker, some dark eyed juncos, some sparrows, and a couple of mourning doves. I think your stormy night image is super.
We've got a ton of snow here and it's still coming down. I'd say we already have at least a foot. Want some of it? just kidding.
Pogo isn't happy about it. It means he can't go out to potty in the yard until someone shovels him a patch of ground. Maybe tomorrow.
Pogo sends woofs and a lick for Izzi. You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.
Beautiful capture of this woodpecker!
Post a Comment