Sunday, February 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Oh what adorable owls, I love them!
really like this and the quote is very apt for the political stuff going on at the moment
wow, this is very cool. Love everything about this. Such beautiful owls :) Well done Andrea :)
My Exhibition has ended now, It has been a very fun two weeks :)
This is great! The owls are fantastic, and so is the quote.
Cute owls, and relevant question they are asking!!
Post a Comment