Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Happy PPF, enjoyed the owl
much love...
This is beautiful.
wow, oh wow, your barn owl is just fabulous!
Stunning!
Apart from the snow owl I think this the no one beauty. And your edit enhanced it :)
Your owl is so beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Simply stunning!
Uh, a snow owl. Beautiful image.
This is so beautiful!
Gorgeous!!
Hugs Giggles
Reminds me of the Owl Box which we all watched 24/7 for more than a year. Carlos in Calif. Blessings, Janet
Post a Comment