Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Creative edited of a great photo ~ thanks,
Wishing you a Happy Week ahead ~ ^_^
Did you march? I did, and it was so inspiring. Great shot of a great motto.
What a beautiful thought and lovely photograph.
good one!
more or less expected :(
I wish I could have ... I had a commitment to work with the birds at an Expo (which was awesome) but I have many friends who did march and I am so proud of them, as I am you. Thank you!
Andrea @ From The Sol
Post a Comment