Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



6 comments:
I hope the tunnel is not as dark as many of us fear.
Hugs.
not sure what the answer might be. But not very hopefull. Anyway, these are great abstracts :) That´s positive. :)
My gosh this is the most stunning art I have seen. I don't know how you accomplished this but it is full of depth, profound meaning, and a beauty uncompared.
I would like to believe there is light at the end of the tunnel-and how weird that I just left a comment on a previous blog-and said just that about a photo she took in the woods...
wonderful shots! Happy PPF!
if we believe God is in control, then there must be light at the end of the tunnel.
SO SO SO perfect...I hope there is a light!! Beautiful and powerful!
Hugs Giggles
Post a Comment