Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Oh dear... let's hope that it's not a bad omen. Very worrying times ahead I think. Great artwork though.
Happy PPF to you
Is it wrong of me to see more beauty in the raptor than in the humans or their monuments?
Swooping in for the kill. Have a wonderful weekend.
I know exactly what you mean. But at the same time it is hilarious. How could it happen? :(
Great art! Full of meaning.
Very interesting. But it can't spoil today. The sun is shining and it that always makes it feel a bit warmer. Spring will be here in a couple months. Yeaaaaah!!
Woofs and a lick for Izzi. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
This is a very profound piece of art. So much said in a single piece.
Wow wow wow so powerful! This piece is worth a thousand words!!
Lets hope not!
Hugs Giggles
Post a Comment