Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




8 comments:
Beautiful photo, how can anyone not love a sweet deer face!
Oh dear! Sorry, couldn't resist :) I like the bottom one of the three versions the best, it looks so soft and tender - like a deer.
I remember those tyre swings. Fondly.
Innocent is as innocent does.
Those eyes! You could melt into them.
Oh how sweet and beautiful that is!
Ooh your little tree has me dreaming of Springtime already. I love winter....up until New Year's and then I'm ready for it to be finished. ;) Happy Sunday Sketching!
lol you got a deer up close. Great and fine edits :)
good use of digital effects :)
Post a Comment