Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Very creative art.
Love it!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Sigh. And make his friends richer too. Double sigh.
MOL :D Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday :) <3
OMG, you nailed it!
Make America sick again. Great image.
Hee Hee - you can come hand with Amarula, Zulu and Frodo up in Canada if you need an escapet from the madness!
Post a Comment