Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


12 comments:
Oh this is a beautiful piece Andrea!
What a beautiful, serene view you have created.
#sundaysketches
looks like a lovely painting Andrea!
That is a GLORIOUS image. I can feel tension seep out of my shoulders as I look at it. Thank you so much.
Very nice, Andrea. I loved your bird silhouette. Is that a Kingfisher? What a great idea for your "cat" painting. Very creative indeed.
We are enjoying a lovely Autumn day, and I think we have a few warm days coming our way. Oh boy, oh boy! Today though I'm being lazy all day. I don't to encourage another asthma attack. I think a couple of lazy days will do the trick.
Tomorrow Pogo and I will go the bank and then come home. That will be our excitement for the day. Poor little guy. I wish I felt up to running around the yard with him. Ah well, he can run around on the porch these next few days.
Now I'm off to do a bit of crocheting. Pogo sends woofs to Izzi. You have a super day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
Beautiful! Your tree is really well done.
Hallo, long time has gone, since we met...I was Pippa, now I am .....
hallo, hallo!
love your tree for S Sketches. Sometimes I miss my meme. :)
Lovely sketch Andrea, love also the Sunday Sketches logo by my friend Neesie :)
Have a great week.
Wren x
neat effect :)
Me too ...
Beautiful!
Post a Comment