Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Amazing! The contrast here is perfect, the colors, everything. Great work!
lol, I think I know that one :) Love your choise of editing. It is beautiful. :)
Beautiful.
That's so lovely. The colors are wonderful.
The stark contrast between the backgound and the butterfly is very eye-catching.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment