Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Wonderful sketch and photo. I can feel the breezes.
Love those grassy meadows! That shot almost looks like a painting Andrea
Such a lovely autumn photograph!
Love those colours.
Dry his you know that the sound the wind makes through the trees is called suserrus?
Beautiful picture, Andrea, we can see it moving :D Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3
cool, I was approx the same a month ago bur my color was yellow instead of pink.
Love it, you were the second person following me to Sunday sketches :)
It is autumn already, right?! Sigh - beautiful view.
Post a Comment