Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Oh, a monarch?! Lovely. Isn't their story - their journey so fascinating and incredible? The kids and I watched a special on them the other day and I had no idea they traveled all the way to Mexico. Nature is really cool. :)
I know who she is, in Swedish :)
Ephemeral magic.
Aww, this is so beautiful and sweet, of course, I do love the colors, too. Great job she did, but you too, Andrea :)
So much beauty yet to last for a very short time. Great shot
Post a Comment