Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



4 comments:
I have a digital group at googleplus, if you are interested?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112538075343430328809
I love the fun poster effect here. It would be neat to try this with some pics of the kids where they are always in motion and often you get blurry results.
Nice poster effect, but I wonder what the real photo looked like :)
That is a very cute photo. Thanks for doing this for me, Andrea :)
Post a Comment