Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Wonderful painting for "Daunting". The Wall?
Wow! This is awesome. Love all the little people down in the lower left which shows how daunting the falls are.
I'm thinking beautiful waterfall on a tropical island:) Happy PPF!
Definitely daunting. And there is a figure on the bottom right who might be drowning...
I love this!!!! Niagra Falls? Fantastic capture of imagery!
Bet I know where this is! Lovely Andrea! How are you??
Beautiful!!
Hugs Giggles
it certainly would if you fell in!!!
wow, a waterfall. Wonder which one :) Love the edit.
W10 has again messed up my computer. hope it did not do the same to yours.
This truly is, Daunting. Just beautiful.
Post a Comment