Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
This is beautiful!
This is beautiful, so soft and peaceful.
Wow, this is so gorgeous!
Your cranes are beautiful. Perfect edit for the couple :)
glad you liked my parted sea. I have time to experiment, Photo and art is all I do. And nature walks of course. You have many things I don´t birds, pets, family.
Glorious. As always.
Oh, very lovely, Annie!
Beautiful cranes
Gorgeous and calming work.
Hello Andrea!:) Just gorgeous!:) I love what you have created.
Andrea, my feeder is on our patio, but so is my home made hide, so I can photograph quite timid birds like this.
Oh so pretty. Love the transformation!!
Hugs Giggles
Wow Andrea this is stunning. No other words for it.
Post a Comment