Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Nice catch :))
Who got who?
Ha, great shot😊.
Andrea, your link on PPF goes back to PPF not to your post. :(
Is that you? Nice selfie if so. :)
love the effects on this photo! Happy PPF!
Ahhh great shot.
Great capture, very interesting, it makes me wonder.
Post a Comment