Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MM&M, Valerie
Lovely, Andrea. I looked up this new site, and it seems to be quite interesting. Have fun with it. I did not know that they had a casino at the Falls. It looks like you folks had a really fun time there. Many years ago, hubby and I stayed at one of the big hotels on Atlantic Boardwalk, and I got to play the slots all evening. It was a lot of fun.
We're enjoying a super Autumn day here, so shortly, Pogo and I are going out in the yard for a while to enjoy some fresh air. We are still green, but soon the yellows will be showing up on our trees. Pogo sends woofs for Izzi. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Only you could make drips and splatters beautiful.
perfect for that challenge. Love it!
You seem to have time for art again, Love it! It´s fun,
really beautiful Andrea.
Just fab! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania& More!
Post a Comment