Thursday, October 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
This is one cool fence design!
wow, that´s a beautiful fence. Made me think of notes for music.
The area I was posting is about an hours drive from where I live :)
Nifty. Great find.
a sweet little fence with a really nice design!
Looks like 2 'S's conbined to make this fence
What a fun curvy fence! I love it.
What a cute design the fence has.
Post a Comment