Thursday, October 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Such a majestic photo of the Falls and great fence!
Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^
Wow! What a pretty scene!
Impressive.
One place have heard so much about but never been there. At this point in my life, I enoy seeing things through the blogs.
how pretty!
Now THAT is a fence. lovely shot Andrea!
That's a beauty.
MAGNIFICENT view
a gorgeous fence at a gorgeous place. Nice catch Andrea :)
Lovely fence to compliment the falls.
Post a Comment