Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Oooo, your scary kitty is awesome! Andrea, I love all the photos of the landscapes in your area, especially the beautiful cranes. Our taxes are quite high too, but we don't have these beautiful birds like you do. It is more citified here.
Oh my gosh, it's been gray and wet here all day, and for a while the rain really poured. I just looked up and my goodness, the sun is shining. Woo Hoo!
I'm sorry to hear that Izzi is not doing as well as hoped for, but she can still enjoy her walks, and most importantly, you. If her walking ever gets really bad, you can always pick up a wagon or large stroller and still take her for walks.
Pogo tried going out on the porch earlier, but the rain was really coming down quite hard so he opted to stay indoors and just look out the door. Smart little guy!
It's time to rustle up some lunch, so you and Izzi have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
I absolutely love this! My kitties get this look on their faces all the time and it works purrfectly as a poster.
COOL artwork..Boo... Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3
It wasn't me. Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth. Really it wouldn't.
Pawsome!! You always have the bestest art.
Ooh I love it!
I like this a lot- very cool.
We love that! So cool :)
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Post a Comment