Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Looks amazing already!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Great painting in making :D Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday :) <3
I can't tell you how much I love this even as a finished image.
OOOoooooHHHhhhhhh!
Mes LOVES it!
THanks for sharing!
Kisses
Nellie
Post a Comment