Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

12 comments:
What a cute little chap
Mollyxxx
What a cute little guy. Nice building reflections and he seems to be reflected back to the warmer days of fall. :-)
Great display reflection ! I like the Dworf, it looks so perfect for a garden...
I noticed your comment and Icon, in "Matamorphosis" blog. You have a falcon!!!!! Amazing!
How could I not come over and visit???????
Tessa~
Oh and I also love pictures, with reflections in them... Down street store windows, etc. :-)))
Tessa~
What a great reflection shot. And I just love that dwarf!! Gosh, I could have used him in my yard raking up the millions of leaves. I'm hoping that all is repaired and everyone is well and okay after that "leak" scare. Amazing how these things always happen when it is so cold outside. Thank goodness for that alarm. Do take care my friend, and try to have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.
very cute photo...great reflection shot...
I had to chuckle at the little guy in the window as I used to be a dollmaker. Actually I have been commissioned to make ten dolls this summer, so you'll be seeing some of my work later on this year as I work on this project.
That is cute. Unique reflection.
it is almost hard to tell what is reflection and what is not. Nicely done :)
Nice to reflect back on warmer days. :)
Well that made me smile.
Post a Comment