I spent the weekend at an Expo and this shot caught my eye ... how many of you know what you are looking at?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
I haven't a clue...
Great eye...I love it, hook-line- and sinker♪♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/arctic-blast/
Don't know but it is very impressive.
I don't know...is it glass? Metal? Glass and metal? I'm clueless...
Blessings,
Victoria
hi Andrea. No idea. Guess - a water feature!!!
Fishing rods!
Which shows another thing I spend too much time doing!!
I am willing to try retirement as soon as I can.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Fishing rods?
I would guess.
Have a nice evening.
Mormor
I was actually going to say 'that', but the more I looked at it, I thought i was something else. It is very pretty.
Very interesting and a great photo.
No idéa but I think Stewart might be close. :)
Would have been an interesting Expo, or at least something to do out of the cold?! If you really we are the Fisherman's Fun Expo as is possibly thought hope you had a brill time.
Wren x
Post a Comment