Friday, January 3, 2014

Smile It's The Weekend

Me, Myself and I


Hi Badger Boo ... how was your Christmas?  Mine was goods.  I gots lots of treats and Moms wasn't stingy with thems because it was Christmas.  And ...
My friend Pogo gaves me a new toy for Christmas ...

It's a really cutes bear with ropes arms ...

And a fuzzys back ...

Sorry Pogo, I can'ts helps myself ... I gots to bites it ...

Controls yourself, Izzi ...

Is anybodys looking?

I can'ts stands it any longers ... It's the dogs in mes.

Thats felt soooo goods ... I loves my new toy, Pogo.  Thanks you:)  I is luckys to have good friends like Pogo and you, Badger Boos.  Hopes you are both havings a goods New Year !

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, what fun shots to start my day!! I love these, Andrea!! They do know how to have fun, don't they!!
Hope you both have a great weekend!!

Badger Boo said...

I sure loves your cute Bear Izzi, Pogo must be a good friend to give you such a pawsome toy, I would want to keep it all to myself BOL

I loves to bite my toys, plus give them a really good shake too.

Thank you for linking up with this week's Smile it's Friday, hopes you has a pawsome weekend.

xxxxx

Edna B said...

Oh Izzi girl, you surely are a beauty!! You look so good on the stairs. I'm so glad you like your toy. I would love to sit on stairs too, but I can't get up there. It's too big a jump up for me. Give that bear a good shake for me! You have fun Iz, big woofs and licks from Pogo B.

Elephant's Child said...

Aww. Good friends give you something to bite, and shake - and love.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi Andrea. Your dog blends in well with the stair carpet. great shots.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! What a cool toy! My sister DeDe got a doppleganger dog for Christmas..... and I ate it.

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...