Take a Word Challenge - Time
Link to Take a Word
The eye, the beach and the clock are public domain. The rest are from my photo's and textures.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
I love the way you handle abstract thoughts!
What a great abstract. You have a wonderful talent for putting these beautiful art pieces together. I am so clueless, but I enjoy seeing how others do it. Now I'm home from work, and need to get busy here while I'm awake. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
Amazing how you did that! I can only admire your talent, no hope that I could try to do anything like that.
Tis lovely -- you are so talentned!
WOW gorgeous colorful art work!
Post a Comment