Take a Word Challenge -- Warm Colors
Link to Take A Word Challenge
Color Swatches from: Color Lovers Craft Blog. People from Public Domain.
Monday, August 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
Yellow always says warm to me.
Have a terrific day. ☺
Wonderful unique creation.
Absolutely stunning- wonderful modern art style!
I'm not sure what the challenge was, but this reminds me of a warm quilt. It has that look and feel to it.
I found sunshine for my heart here today. Thank you.
Great warm colors and beautiful composition Andrea! :)
This is something quite different and gorgeous. Lovely colours and patterns making a very interesting picture.
WOW. This is stunning!
Post a Comment