Say Whats? I can still put a picture on Smile It's Friday ... You gots my attentions Badger Boo. Sees how fast I responded :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
And what a fun smile for the day it is!! Hope you both have a great weekend, Andrea!!
But it's Saturday. Okay, if you want it to be Friday then it's Friday.
Have a fabulous weekend. :)
And while it is Sunday morning here - smiles indeed. Thank you.
Looks like we are all smiling big!!!
Hahahaha than't great Izzi.
Had to pinch mummys profile today, thank you for joining in with Smile it's Friday
Bdger Boo xxxx
I know just how you feel Izzi girl. Some days we need to just shake shake shake and get all the cobwebs out. Well, at least I do. That's a cute photo of the kitty. That's what I'd like to do right about now. Curl up on a cozy perch in the sun and drift off to dreamland. Mmmmm. Of course, in reality, I'm going to go home shortly (I'm at work) and play with Pogo and maybe cook up some scrambled eggs with green peppers for breakfast. So, you have a fabulous day with your Mom. Hugs for her, licks for you, Edna B.
Post a Comment