Feline Friday #62
Link to Feline Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
Awww, what a gorgeous cat. Make my day indeed.
Have a fabulous Feline Friday. ☺
Yep what a cutie,it made my day.
Waiting patiently in case someone tries to steal his seat heheh!
Have a kittytastic weekend ;-)
He looks a cool customer! Wonder what else he's thinking!
oh hahahaah...hilarious! Have a great day!
Oh, she is a saint next to Chloe Jo...so this is funny to us! It is a nice picture, though.
That is a very steely eyed gaze. I would give that beauty whatever it wants. Quickly.
Beautiful cat!
You definitely have my attention, kitty kat! Great photo, Andrea. Your kitty is such a fabulous model. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment