Ands, if you believes this ... I gots a Doggie Bridge to sells you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
Thanks for the giggle to start my day!! Such a great shot!
Izzi water boarding? Yikes.
Have a fabulous day and weekend. :)
Oh I am all smiles because it's finally Friday,
and also for this funny scene...
:D~
HUGZ
Cute! Thanks for making me smile, Andrea!
Izzi girl, you look fabulous on that waterski board. My cousin Sassy rides the boards too. It looks like a lot of fun. Maybe someday I can try it too. Big licks and woofs to you, hugs, Pogo B.
And I wouldn't shop for the doggy bridge anywhere else...
Sweet!!! Maybe it's bogus, but it's still a fun one.
AND...sorry I'm so late getting around to paying you a visit this week...LOVE your ducks in a row post for WBW!
Post a Comment