Feline Friday # 61
Link to Feline Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

10 comments:
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Daddy/Hubby,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
Happy Birthday to the Hubby!!!
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Andrea's Hubby,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
..
Don't mind a bit...Happy Birthday, Hubby.
Happy birthday to the hubby. And with wonderful furry wishes like that I am SURE he will have a good day.
awwww this is sweet! Many Happy wishes to your honey! and have fun this weekend!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Daddy/Hubby,
Have a great day to you.
Happy Birthday, Dave! May this be your best year yet. Enjoy! ~from your neighbours~
Belated Birthday Wishes, Dave! At least you get an odd dog chucked in for good measure on your card!
I wish your hubby a wonderful birthday, and may you both have a day filled with love and happiness. I love your card. Pogo sends birthday wishes too, and a big hug for Izzi.
Hugs, Edna B.
Hope your husband had a pawsome day, thank you for joining in with Smile it's Friday xxx
Post a Comment