Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
He is dreaming of the mischief he can make,
What a cutie! I am so glad to meet you - thanks McGuffy Ann! I am following back (if the email subscription that you signed up for doesn't work, please let me know - i am still working out the kinks)
I am sure Alex would have love your maggie....
Hi Andrea. Thanks for dropping by my blog. You certainly seem to have got off to a good start! I've been blogging for 6 years ad have 6blogs running at the moment, so if you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to all of you. I hope we will be able to exchange many more comments in our future. I am so new at this that it may take time for me to get truly organized, but I am already wondering what took me so long to start as a blogger. I look forward to our next meeting.
Andrea
Ah-ah!!
That's when I expect the worst behavior from my two cats!!
I just know they're plotting something up...
;)~
Love the to bits though!!
HUGZ
First off, blanket apology to all Cat Thursday-ers for another late visit from me. =O(
How adorable is she? Love it!
Post a Comment