Thursday, August 8, 2024

Rain Frances Creations ... Puzzles


 


A 3-D puzzle :)




My Granddaughter loves doing puzzles and there is almost always one in the process of being put together here.   I, on the other hand, stink at it.  Maybe it is because I am old or maybe it is just because I am not good with puzzles.  I occasionally have a puzzle made from my own photographs ... the ones above  are examples of those.  I am puzzled as to what else I can do with this prompt ... so, that's all folks :)

Andrea @ From The Sol

6 comments:

Christine said...

Just lovely Andrea! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Taken For Granted said...

Good you can make your own puzzles from your photographs. Thanks for the good idea. Lovely cake photos. Now I want a slice of cake.

Michelle said...

I am not good at puzzles and find them frustrating. Poor visual spatial skills!

Jeanie said...

This is a reminder that I have to get back to puzzling! it has been awhile!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

When I owned a summer cottage we often had a jigsaw puzzle on the go, and people would add a few pieces and slowly it got finished. Then another one was started and on it went. When I sold the cottage I asked the new people if they wanted me to leave the puzzles - and they did! I hope they enjoyed them as much as we did - and I hope this comment doesn’t get shunted to spam! Hugs - David

EricaSta said...

Understand very well. Puzzles are indeed a nice hobby, I do this often on my tablet. It's fine. And there is a wonderful idea to make the own puzzle. I must try this too. Have a good week. Hugs by Heidrun

Sunday in the Art Room ...

Sunday in the Art Room Swans  On Ice                   So, as beautiful as they are, they are very territorial and aggresive.  And, believe ...