Thursday, September 21, 2023
Thursday Art & Dinner Date ... Smoke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



4 comments:
I am so sorry to read that both your 'puter and you caught bugs.
I have tried to track down the email I sent you, but cannot find it. My email is in my profile. Hugs.
Good morning, Andrea: I am very sorry to learn that you were sick, and fairly seriously too I would imagine, if it landed you in hospital for a week. After all, these are the times when you can have a baby and come home the same day! And then the computer had to play copycat! I am very happy, as I am sure are many others, that you are back to normal and blogging along with us. Happy days! Hugs - David
...I loved Gun Smoke!
Glad you are better now. I love this post. Have a very nice day.
Post a Comment