Thursday, September 21, 2023

Thursday Art & Dinner Date ... Smoke


 


These last few weeks have been crazy ... not in a good way.  Several weeks ago, I caught a bug that landed me in the hospital for several days.  It was not pleasant, but at least I can say the the care I received at the hospital was excellent.  But then shortly after I returned home, my computer caught a bug of some sort and ended up at the Geek Squad for over a week.  It is finally home and I am back to normal so AT LAST, I can return to doing what I enjoy most ... blogging with my friends :) 

SMOKE

Hope all is well with all of you ...

Andrea @ From the Sol



4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am so sorry to read that both your 'puter and you caught bugs.
I have tried to track down the email I sent you, but cannot find it. My email is in my profile. Hugs.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Good morning, Andrea: I am very sorry to learn that you were sick, and fairly seriously too I would imagine, if it landed you in hospital for a week. After all, these are the times when you can have a baby and come home the same day! And then the computer had to play copycat! I am very happy, as I am sure are many others, that you are back to normal and blogging along with us. Happy days! Hugs - David

Tom said...

...I loved Gun Smoke!

DVArtist said...

Glad you are better now. I love this post. Have a very nice day.

Rain Frances Creations ... Crowns

 Crown (For the love of a tree) More images Description The crown of a plant is the total of an individual plant's aboveground parts, in...