Andrea @ From the Sol
Friday, February 10, 2023
Friday Face Off ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
She is a cutie.
Yes, definitely a cute child.
Enjoy the weekend...
She is very cute.
Lovely face!
She is very cute indeed. Thank you for sharing her and your story with FFO. Have a great day.
She's darling, Andrea. I hope life has been kind to her. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who takes photos of beautiful children.
She definitely deserves to receive all the opportunists offered herane rest of us. It's good she doesn't live in FL!
Post a Comment