Tis the Season :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Oh snow. It's that season, isn't it? Happy weekend. hugs-Erika
Such a fun winter face, Andrea! It puts a smile on my face.
I laughed and laughed at this face. TOO cute, Andrea! Looks like my part of the world right now.
Fun face and 'tis the season'
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Oh yes, this face suits the season, dear Andrea - perfect and fun to look at :-D
Have a good new week! All the best from Austria!
Traude
❤️
Post a Comment