Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday Art & Dinner Date ... Hair


 Hair

Photographs of Hair
Hair is found in many places ... who owns a pet that hasn't found hair on their clothes when they went out, or on the floor or in their food.  The price we pay for unconditional love ...
This is Maisie, my granddaughters Izzi replacement ... So we have another Aussie in the family :)





Peek-a-Boo lived in the big oak in our yard on the lake.  She was a deserted baby when we first saw her, but over time she grew up and had her own babies.  She used to bring them out to show us ... 


A fox family made their home in an overgrown lot in our neighborhood.  Mom Fox used to leave her babies in a culvert near our house while she was hunting ... naturally, as all kids will, they would come out and play while Mom was away :)


Granddaughters  hair ...




Cute Hair ...


Scary Hair ...


Hare Hair ...


Sneaky Hair  


Another kind of Hair Hair ...


Old Art ...















New Art ...



I am experimenting with styles ... I haven't found a me style yet.  Maybe I never will, but it is fun trying ...
Happy Fall Everyone!

Andrea @ From the Sol

P.S.  I just ran across this and felt I had to add it to my "Hair" collection ... sorry for those who have missed it :(
This is an astronaut on the Space Station ... she was preparing for new astronauts to come on board ... Love the hair :)



16 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

An excellent collection of hairy photos. I really like the Fox photo, and Hare hair has a funny name. You obviously have a good relationship with the Raccoon and the Fox.

Christine said...

Wonderful hair photos for the theme!

Valerie-Jael said...

You have tackled this hairy theme very well, love all the photos. You have some lovely grandchildren. How lovely that you were able to make contact with those wild animals! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Well you have nailed the theme. Great photos of hair. Have a nice day today.

carol l mckenna said...

Over the top series of 'hair photos and art' ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Elephant's Child said...

Just lovely. Thank you.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Well done for the theme.
Love the art too, especially the third one down and Vincent.

Jeanie said...

What absolutely wonderful photos, Andrea! I'm especially enamored of the fox, which is darling but so many good interpretations. What a fun post. (I should post my hair post this week but can't get my act together!)

My name is Erika. said...

What a great collection of hair. I have 2 dogs right now, and like you, I know all about hair, everywhere. Have a great rest of your week. Hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...you sure have some lovely ladies in your family!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

You found wonderful variety of textures and colours for the theme. Beautiful art too!! I specially like the very first one of the kitty, perfect expression.

-Soma

Carola Bartz said...

Wow, Andrea, these are all great examples for hair - I love them all, animals and humans alike. You actually make hair really interesting. I loved this post so much!

Carola Bartz said...

You asked how spicy chili sesame oil is. Quite spicy and I use it very cautiously.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

What a fabulous collection, Andrea. It's amazing that you are able to come up with such an interesting assortment of pictures If I had to pick a favourite it would be of the astronaut with her hair streaming in weightlessness, but every one has a charm of its own. Best wishes - David

NatureFootstep said...

wow, that´s fun.True, when you have furry friends and human ones as well, there are hair all over the place. Living as singel it makes no difference. Hair everywhere. Sometimes I think I would be bold but there are still hair on my head. :) :)

You seem to do good without Photoshop or...???

Fundy Blue said...

You owned the hair theme, Andrea! Well done! Maisie is darling. The first portrait of your granddaughters' hair is beautiful! She has such a contemplative expression. I enjoyed the other two portraits as well, but they express very different emotions. I always enjoy your photos. The variety of your hair art is inspiring. I particularly like the orange and gray kitty and that werewolf gives me chills. Love the ISS astronaut image. Have a great week! Hugs to you!

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...