Andrea @ From the Sol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


13 comments:
I would´ve loved to hear the stories.
But I would´ve been to shy to address him...
Interesting photo, I see 2 faces there.
I love this! Since I have been to many rendezvous I can relate to this guy very much. Thank you for sharing him for Friday Face OFF. Have a lovely day.
Sorry, but as animal lover I don't like this kind of dressing.
A nice photo any way, thanks for sharing 😃
Definitely a story to tell but I hate his hat.
Great photo, Andrea. I wonder what his story would be? Hugs, Valerie
Maybe he is an accountant just dressed up for the show!
Your art faces creation is awesome ~ Xo
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
What am amazing face, Andrea! I'll bet this man has many stories to share. Take care!
That face has a story to tell, but I hate wearing dead animals.
I too would have taken such a photo. It is special in many ways. You want to learn what is behind it.
oh, forgot, I am creating an explanation to the cat image. Will post it next week :)
Both are remarkable, Nicole, especially the portrait.
I've been more or less offline for the past couple of weeks. I'll never catch up with you, but hopefully I can keep up!
Post a Comment