Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... Flowers Blooming


Once again I am faced with making choices as I have so many pictures of flowers blooming ... Flowers like everything in nature is another of my passions. As before, I suggest that you click to enlarge to get a better view ...




















And, of course a little digital art ... 
I don't know if I have picked the best of what I have because I was only able to go through a few of my files before I already had too many to choose from.  If Rain ever repeats this prompt, I have many more. 😂

Andrea @ From the Sol

11 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

You have a profusion of colorful flower photos. Good subject for this spring time.

Valerie-Jael said...

You chose some wonderful photos. Have a great day, stay safe hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Wow! These are all gorgeous. Have a nice day.

Elephant's Child said...

Your photographic/art folders and your memory banks are RICH.

Christine said...

Just gorgeous!

Tom said...

...fabulous flowers, but the field of daffodils is the showstopper for my. May all your days be filled with beautiful blooms.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

If flowers is a theme, the choice is limitless, with the guarantee that every one selected will be beautiful. I'd be happy to see more of your pictures any time you choose to show them, Andrea.

Gillena Cox said...

OMG your flowers are amazing

Much💛love

Linda Kunsman said...

absolutely stunning flowers and photos- wow!!

Cloudia said...

I like your choices! Each one is a star.

kathyinozarks said...

wow gorgeous blooms!

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...